Sunday, April 15, 2012

Traveling

Lately I have been traveling a lot with the kids by myself. It is challenging at times because we have to make sure we eat, change diapers and Kylie is still potty training. Last week as we were headed to KY, Kylie heard the pilot say Kentucky and she said "Tucky...mommy Tucky". She also says "I love Tucky" and "Thank you much" instead of " Thank you very much"

Some random things happened today though. Kylie Hit Ava in the head with Thomas the train and got in big trouble for that. In the car, I was trying to explain to Ava that Kylie doesn't mean to hurt her. Ava said. I love Kylie very much but I just don't like when she hits me.". So sad...

Aaron was trying to touch everyone and/or give high fives all the way down the aisle as we boarded the plane :)

When we got home from the airport, Ava had been playing on the swingset less than a minute when a wasp went in her shirt and stung her twice on the chest and once on her hand. I was stung while I was pregnant with her and still remember how painful that was. I felt so bad for her!! But she was a Little champ. She was finished crying within 3 mins and playing with Kylie within 10 :) Later on after falling outside and then running into the corner of some furniture in the family room she came and sat next to me on the couch and said "I don't think I can take much more of this." Bless her heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment